Know How materials and guidance included in "Set-up and go"
Our know-how provides advice to enable you to make a range of wet-wipe products (from pocket-sized anti-viral hand-sanitiser wipes, make-up remover wipes to baby wipes and household care cleaning wipes)Our guidance includes:
- How to use your available production space optimally
- How to combine our proprietary impregnating fluids with suitable non-woven substrates and packaging material.
- How to guarantee that raw materials and impregnating fluids conform to the relevant EU Regulations.
- How to guarantee that the finished products, based on the formulations of Smart Safetech Limited, conform to the relevant EU Regulations.
- How to provide the methods and instructions for quality control tests.
- How to train staff to produce wipes and to carry out the necessary quality control tests.
- Assistance in determining which substrate is most suitable (taking into account commercial and performance criteria)
- Assistance in sourcing the supply of the pre-printed packaging bags with re-sealable labels
- The provision of production protocols such as Cleaning Protocols.
- Guidance on the most appropriate form of packaging for the wet wipe products depending on anticipated sales volumes
The Services Of The Consultant
The CONSULTANT shall undertake the following:
- Make available appropriate formulations for producing the desired nonwoven impregnated wipe products, based on the applicable products of the CONSULTANT, which are effective in performance and can be considered to be competitive in market.
- To guarantee that the Products and raw materials used conform to the relevant Regulations of the European Union.
- To guarantee that wipes produced with formulations of Smart Safetech LTD conform to the relevant Regulations of the European Union.
- To provide the specifications of the quality of water that can be used for the purpose of manufacturing nonwoven impregnated wipes.
- To provide the methods and instructions for quality control tests.
- To train staff to produce wipes and to carry out the necessary quality control tests.
- To assist in determining which substrate is the most suitable one to be used for the manufacture of the specific nonwoven impregnated wipe product, taking into account commercial and performance criteria.
- To advise on the most appropriate form of packaging to be used for the manufacture of the specific nonwoven impregnated wipe products, taking into account the level of anticipated sales.
- To assist in sourcing the supply of the packaging material to be used for the manufacture of the specific nonwoven impregnated wipe products, including pre-printed packaging bags with resalable labels.
- To provide appropriate production protocols such as Cleaning Protocols
- To advise on appropriate water treatment systems to be used for the manufacture of the specific nonwoven impregnated wipe products, based on the analysis of the water, the supply of information by the CLIENT on the availability, sourcing and use of water in his locality and the volume of anticipated sales.
- To assist, if requested, in designing a production facility suitable for the manufacture of the specific nonwoven impregnated wipe products
- To provide the Client free of charge with one hundred (100) packs of ten (10) non nonwoven wipes impregnated with a Product from the Consultant's range of Products to enable the Client to submit samples to potential customers of the Client to assist the Client in determining which market sector for nonwoven impregnated wipes shall be the focus of the Client's initial production operation. To arrange at the request of the Client for the Client to visit the premises of a producer of nonwoven impregnated wipes using the standard packaging machinery offered under the Set Up and Go Starter Pack Programme
- To arrange at the request of the Client for the Client to see Equipment in operation
- To assist the Client to establish links with international/European distributors of wet wipes for export / import.
- To assist in examining the possibilities of export of nonwoven fabric (specially the spunlace fabric)
- The services of the consultant shall include one / two visits to Client’s country for the purpose of selecting machinery and training of the people.
- To assist to identify the correct product based on Client’s conditions for the launch.
- The consultant will be actively being involved in marketing of the wipes and sharing international experiences to make a successful attempt in Client’s country.
The Obligations of the Client
The CLIENT undertakes to do the following:
- To carry out a market research and based on that research to decide which nonwoven impregnated wipe products are to be selected to start production.
- To ensure that the premises intended for producing nonwoven impregnated wipe products has access to water and electricity
- To ensure samples of the tap water to be used for production are provided to the Consultant for analysis (details of the diameter of the pipe carrying the tap water into the premises are also to be given to the Consultant)
- To ensure that all safety rules, environment protection requirements and fire safety regulations for the manufacture of nonwoven impregnated wipe products are complied with.
- To permit the Consultant to visit the premises that the Client intends to use for producing nonwoven impregnated wipe products
- To cover all the expenses incurred by the Consultant in the course of performing the Services including expenses on account of boarding, lodging and travelling of the Consultant
- To pay the Fee within the stipulated period of time.
- To pay invoices for expenses claimed by the Consultant within thirty (30) days of the date of issue of the specific invoice
- To select the types of nonwoven wipes to be supplied free of charge as promotional materials
- Client to approve no more than five different types of nonwoven impregnated wipes, based on the range, that the Consultant offers expertise and know-how.
- To pay for the carriage costs of the fifty (50) packs of nonwoven impregnated wipes if the packs are to be delivered to a location in Client’s country.